Policy Analysis and Advocacy
- Theory and Practice of Evidence Based Public Policy Analysis
- Contemporary Issues in Public Policy Management
- Understanding the Budget as a Policy Instrument
- Public Policy Process and Development
- Innovations in Public Policy management (collaboration; partnership; alliances Networking and Coalition Building etc)
- Putting it together: Advocacy Strategy
- Basic tools for policy review
- Conceptualizing Policy Advocacy and Communication
For who: Practitioners working in civil society organisations, Government and other development agencies who are interested in building their capacity for public policy analysis and advocacy work
Duration: 5 days (Can be tailormade to fit needs)
Request this course: Submit your request and we will get back to you.
Cost: Follows Training4Changes general cost modality
Training Type: F2F
Made by: Training4Change
Questions: Submit your question regarding this training and we will contact you.