This course will give you an introduction to Reflection-Action, ActionAid's participatory methodology. The course will give you an overview of the following areas:
- What is Reflection-Action?
- A history of participatory methodologies in ActionAid
- An introduction to participatory tools
- Reflection-Action and HRBA
- The Reflection-Action cycle
- The Reflection-Action circle
- The Reflection-Action facilitator
For whom: Anyone from ActionAid and partner organisations who is interested in learning about Reflection-Action.
Duration: 3.5 hours approximately (7 half hour sessions).
What you have to do: Just sign in and get started.
Cost: Enrollment to this course will cost $5. Remember to clear this with your line manager. Invoices are issued at six monthly intervals.
Tags: KCP1, KCP2, KCP3, KCP4, KCP5, KCP6, KCP7, KCP8, KCP9, KCP10
Training Type: Online, Self Paced
Made by: HRBA Programme Support Unit, The International Secretariat
- Course developer: Emma Pearce